Web Site Assessments - For Manufacturers
A web site assessment is an important first step to improving the effectiveness of a web site. The web assessment takes a comprehensive look at an existing web site to provide both a benchmark for gauging future improvements as well as acting as a validation tool showing exactly where a web site exists in major search engines as well as identifying what is working as opposed to what is not. It also provides the important reasons why a site is performing the way it does.
A web site assessment helps outline the work and associated tasks to improve the effectiveness of a company's web site. This saves the client both money and time by focusing on what is really important rather than getting stuck on superficial tasks that ultimately don't add value or improvement to the site.
Web site assessments also provide an education to clients and their output can effect more than just the web site but to improve their overall sales and marketing efforts. Clients also learn that optimizing a site leads to improving the conversion of visitors to real sales leads.
The search engine marketing assessment digs into many deep areas of a clients web site and helps identify areas of needed improvement as well as action items and recommendations to start improving the site. Here are just a few items covered in a web site assessment.
- Search Engine Ranking Report: this provides a detailed analysis of the exact site and page placements in keyword phrases searches in the top 15 search engines.
- Keyword Validation & Research: This report shows how popular the target keyword is by showing how many times the exact phrase was used in a search and provides recommended alternative keyword phrases that may garner better results.
- Indexing & Saturation Report: this shows how well the site is being indexed by major networks and can identify problems with navigation structure or code design. It can show that some of the web pages are noting even being recognized.
- Link Popularity (In-bound Links): Report: this report details both how many links are coming to your web site from outside your web site as well as showing exactly who is linking to your site. It also provides a competitive be4nchmark in identifying how many links you need to add to compete with top ranking competitive web sites.
- Technical Evaluation: A copy of the site is opened up in a web authoring program and analyzed for the construction method of both the site and the pages within the site. Code syntax and structure are evaluated and compared to industry best practices. This detail goes into specific regarding the layout structure as well as functional technologies and codes that may actually hurt a site's search engine ranking. The results are a main part of the final executive summary and assessment report.
- Marketing Analysis: SEO determination is important but so is the effectiveness of the site's message and ability to attract potential customers. This report details areas to improve to effectively convert visitors into lead generations.
- Content Relevancy: We utilize state of the art and industry standard tools to evaluate important metrics like keyword density, amount of text content and compare them to top ranking sites to provide the necessary parameters to compete with top ranking web sites in your specific industry.
- Executive Summary: After conducting all the analysis and competitive research, we compile all the information into an easy to understand report showing where and why your site is currently ranking as well as areas of needed improvement to move towards an effective sales generating web site.